The first phase of HDB flats will be constructed in the year 2018
Copen Grand is situated within Tengah Garden Walk which is the central portion that is Tengah Town developed by Taurus Properties SG Pte. Ltd, part of a joint venture with CDL along and MCC. The site is located in District 24.
Copen Grand phase 2 launch spans 22,020.8 square meters and can house up to 620 residential units. It can provide a total flooring space in the range of 61.659 sq m. Taurus Properties was the winner of the auction by making the highest bid of S$400.318 million, equivalent to S$603/sq feet per square meter. This bid was then contested with seven developers.
The brand-new Tengah estate, which covers more than 700ha. This is about similar to Bishan It will be home to the first city with no cars in the world's center, and allow residents to live close to nature.
Draft Master Plan for Tengah
A masterplan a plan to guide the expansion in property as well as property at a minimum within the next 10 years.
1. The masterplan for Tengah Town was announced on 8 September 2021 by Secretary of National Development Lawrence Wong at the HDB Awards ceremony.
2. In line the HDB Roadmap for quality, sustainable and community-focused towns, we've witnessed the constant growth of a new generation of public housing developments over the last few years. Each one has distinct designs, numerous green spaces, a variety of pathways for cyclists and pedestrians, and vibrant community spaces to interact. It is expected that the forthcoming"Forest Town," which is a brand-new "Forest town", Tengah, will raise the bar for housing within the public sector due to the fresh plans, new concepts, and ingenuous designs.
3. The town is situated on the Western region of Singapore. It is located inside Singapore. Western part in Singapore, Tengah is bounded by the Kranji Expressway (KJE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Brickland Road and Bukit Batok Road. The primary motivation behind Tengah is the idea of creating the concept of a "Forest Town", with homes that are situated by lush, natural surroundings. Residents can enjoy a high-quality lifestyle and participate in the community through numerous green areas along with amenities.
4. The evolution of Tengah will be guided by six fundamental concepts:
- A town that is located in the evergreen forest
- Facilities to move about without difficulties
- There are bicycle and walking paths across the globe.
- Creating five unique housing districts
- Enabling close-knit communities
- A intelligent and sustainable town
5. Tengah is the first "forest town" created to be integrated with the surrounding vegetation as well as the natural habitat. The most notable feature is the partnership with the National Parks Board to create approximately 100m wide and a 5km long forest corridor, which connects to the Western Water Catchment Area and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. As it is being transformed into an expansive forest, amenities such as hiking trails will be open for the general public to take a stroll through the forest and enjoy the beauty of nature.
6. It is believed to be that Tengah Town Centre can be constructed as a non-car Town Centre, amidst a green park with vehicles operating beneath the town centre. The town center will be clean, free of cars and welcoming to all people, as well as an accessible space for pedestrians. The roads which are located within Tengah will also feature designated walking and cycling paths on both sides, to ensure that residents have a an easy and secure connection for walking and cycling.
7. The growth of Tengah will be supported with Tengah's Smart HDB Town Framework, that was launched in 2014. Smart technology can help create a healthy safe, sustainable and secure area for living. Residents will enjoy higher quality services and a greater accessibility at their residences and on The estate.
Transport Connectivity and seamless Connection
It's only two minutes stroll from Tengah's car-free future center located in the middle of Tengah Town that also features various green transportation options to aid in reducing carbon footprint. This coincides with plans of the Federal government to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Tengah residents of the EC will be able to make use of a variety of long and wide cycles that connect with the other areas of Tengah Town. The roads will run beneath the town's central region and will free up valuable first floor space to allow residents of Tengah Town for more commercial and recreational facilities or green spaces for children for them to enjoy.
Nature and relaxation
A vast Central Park, approximately the size of Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West (about 20 acres) It will be complemented with ponds and canals which produce lush green as in blue areas. Central Park will be the central green area in Tengah that will provide an idyllic and tranquil space for residents to unwind and engage in various recreational activities.
New spaces such as "Community Farmways" which allow residents to enjoy urban gardening and community gardening within their neighborhood. Community Farmways" will offer residents the chance to participate in hobby farming and create bonds among neighbors.
The Jurong Region MRT Line JRL which is which is also known by the name JRL JRL, is a planned rapid transit line which is in the process of preparing. It is anticipated to be completed by 2029 (originally 2028) It will become Singapore's seventh MRT line in Singapore which will operate entirely automated and driverless operation. The Jurong Region Line (JRL) is 24 km long and has 24 stations. The line will serve residents of Choa Chu Kang, Boon Lay and the development that is planned of The Tengah region. Additionally, it will link with the major activity hubs within Jurong West, such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU) as well as Jurong Industrial Estate. Jurong Industrial estate, which comprises Jurong Island and the future Jurong Gateway. It will also be completely underground.
Copen Grand EC located located close to three planned JE1 Tengah Plantation, JS3 Tengah MRT as well as JS4 Hong Kah Station, which will be part of the Jurong Region Line that is set to be completed by 2029. It's a only 5 minutes away from the nearest Tengah MRT. The idea behind Tengah Town will be within just a few steps of and from MRT Station to help promote Tengah Town as a car light zone.
Since Copen Grand EC located in Tengah Town, it is situated near the center of Tengah Town therefore it is just a few minutes away from the medical facilities, as well as a sporting hub that encourages a healthy life way of life. Tengah EC will be in close proximity to the rest of the town through transportation hubs as well as various other facilities.
There are many possible scenarios Copen Grand EC will benefit from the efforts of Government officials to make the EC as one of the most technologically advanced facilities that have various innovative features. is accessible at Tengah Town.
The construction of the infrastructure will begin by 2022. The first phase of HDB flats will be constructed in the year 2018. It is thought to be fully developed in the next two years. The town could have approximately 42,000 homes, including housing for the general public comprised of 70% of the flats.
Copen Grand EC is located just a few mins away from the proposed Tengah, Hong Kah, and Tengah Plantation MRT Station. It's just a few steps away of both Kranji Expressway (KJE) as along with the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
While Tengah is expected to be fully developed in 2026, there are plenty of schools and facilities located in the vicinity of Bukit Batok Jurong, as well as Choa Chu Kang
First Executive condo in Tengah and is within walking distance from three MRT stations that will form an integral part of the Jurong Region Line. Copen Grand EC comprises a total number of 622 apartments. They have 12-14 floors consisting of two three, four or five bedrooms. It has an underground carpark as well as complete condominium facility. Nearby restaurants, amenities, entertainment, shopping centers, and entertainment are only two minutes away.
With a duration of 99 years that begins 3rd June 2021 the Temporary occupation Permit (TOP) has been set to be finished in 2026.